If you ask what is the best photo editor for mac ?, It will be many people who will answer Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Inc. is a developer of multimedia software that has long been supporting Mac OS, which until now Adobe still dominate the market of photo editor software for mac with very much user . The high licensing price of Adobe Photoshop making Adobe’s provides an alternative for their consumers, by presenting Adobe Photoshop Elements as a photo editor for mac, Adobe Photoshop Elements is a lite version of adobe photoshop, with the features and capabilities lower-than Adobe Photoshop. Until now Adobe Photoshop Elements has reached version 10.
Adobe photoshop elements 10 - best photo editor for mac
Although it does not have as many features as his brother, Adobe Photoshop Elements gives you quite satisfactory results with a cheaper price than adobe photoshop for mac. Making Adobe Photoshop Elements as the best photo editor for mac is pretty popular and widely used by photographers and industry in the world. Some excellent features that found on the latest Adobe Photoshop Elements including,
- Make unwanted photo elements vanish with one stroke of the enhanced Spot Healing Brush that fills in backgrounds beautifully, powered by the content-aware fill technology from Adobe Photoshop.
- Create the perfect photo by easily combining the best from multiple photos. Create great group shots, expanded panoramas, perfectly lit shots, and more.
- Share the way you want using flexible templates to create photo books, cards, calendars, and more. Add curvy, flowing text that automatically flows around subjects, shapes or any path you choose.
- Go from flawed to phenomenal in seconds with automated options that help you get great results with just a few clicks. Simply paint effects and patterns on photos to achieve stunning results.
- Count on step-by-step assistance—Let Guided Edits help you achieve both basic edits and artistic effects by walking you through each step. New options help you create dramatic Depth of Field, Picture Stack and Orton effects.
Adobe Photoshop Elements has a graphic user interface is very similar to Adobe Photoshop, make you quite easy to use, some of the reasons for making Adobe Photoshop Elements as the best photo editor for Mac that should be your choice, including, available Over 50 tools for selecting, cropping, painting, typing, retouching and adjusting, Hundreds of filters with unlimited options, Extensive 3rd party plug-ins support, Advanced text typography, Create Picture Packages and Contact Sheets for fantastic print output, Layers-based image editing with enhanced support for layer masks and layer styles, Transform images using powerful compositing and image extraction tools, and much more. To be able to use the latest Adobe Photoshop Elements on your mac, then you must use Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.