MacFamilyTree: Family Tree Maker for Mac OS X
MacFamilyTree is a family tree maker for mac, that is able to assist you in researching your family tree and record it in detail, find all the data about your family until your ancestors, and show family tree data in a sophisticated graphic that compiled automatically by MacFamilyTree. This family tree maker for mac has attractive and interactive graphic user interface, and also very convenient and fast to use. MacFamilyTree is a way to begin research your family tree until the common ancestor. MacFamilyTree is similar to iFamily for Leopard, and you can compare between.
With MacFamilyTree you can enter a someone profile who has a kinship with you, give it a photo profile, birth records, marriage records, and other information that you can enter in detail. Some of features that found in this family tree maker for mac, among others,
- MacFamilyTree turns dates, names and facts into informative and impressive reports and diagrams.
- Interview contemporary witnesses and store audio and video recordings along with your own notes
- Use the ToDo feature to stay ahead of your tasks, like investigating a person more closely
- Search renowned internet sources from within MacFamilyTree and conveniently add the new information to your own data
- The Web Export feature lets you publish your family tree as a website
- The further enhanced GEDCOM import and export helps collaborating and exchanging information with a relative more easily
MacFamilyTree is also available in the iPhone, iPad and iPod, which are sold separately, allowing you to do research on the go, and synchronize with your Mac. This family tree maker for mac is available in several languages, like English, Chinese,Czech, Danish, French German, Russian and more. MacFamilyTree can work on Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later.